Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Baby Shower Fun

I know that I created this blog as a place to show my families journey in the kitchen, but I cannot help but share the beautiful shower my friend and I threw today for her sitter. We put a lot of time and thought into trying to make the shower special for her sweet bundle of joy coming next month.

Our inspiration came from the saying "Sugar and spice and everything nice, that's what little girls are made of!" The tables were decorated with washcloth lollipops and candies.

 
 
From the ceiling we hung silver and lavender tissue flowers and balls. And how could we pass up having a bar full of candies and sweets (chocolate tipped wafers, chocolate tipped rice krispies, cookies, cheese cake, and brownies) for our guests to enjoy or take home.
 

I did not get a close up of our onesie cupcakes, but the food set up was mouth watering! We were barely hungry for dinner because everywhere you turned was a yummy treat or amazing food.


The Mama to be had a special comfy chair to open presents on.
 
 

I think my favorite part of all was the leaf thumb print tree that will be placed on the wall of her daughters room forever remembering this special day.
 
 
 
I wish I would have remembered my camera today so that the pictures would have been better...but the iPhone will have to do. 



No comments:

Post a Comment