Tuesday, April 7, 2015

I am kicking off my high heels to learn to cook

I am a mother of 3 wonderful children (2 girls and a boy). I traded in working outside the home 2 years ago and have never regretted one moment. In the last few months my work load has pretty much come to a standstill causing some financial stress on my family. I have cut cost everywhere expect in the dreaded kitchen.

When I was a kid my family ate out for most meals, so home cooking was not my specialty. Two years ago we decided it was time to change our lifestyle to be more healthy. Joining a gym was easy, but going to it as well as making healthy food choices is a whole other story.

I have decided to kick off my high heels in exchange for barefoot in the kitchen cooking. My goal is to cook multiple healthy home cooked meals every week.

Now let the challenge begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment