Thursday, April 9, 2015

French Bread Pizza

Well this one really isn't a recipe, but I love how yummy this quick pizza is!

Last night was dinner for one in my house, so I was not up for a big shebang. Most of my night was spent working on a cake (recipe to come) with my children before they left. After cleaning up our mess cooking was the last thing on my mind at 8pm.

All you need is French bread, tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese (I buy a block and shred it), and whatever toppings sound great to you. I am a very simple person...just cheese pizza suits me fine. I actually add a heaping amount of cheese because you can never have too much.

After I have the pizzas set up the way everyone wants them I place the pizza in a convection oven for 5-7 minutes (until the cheese is completely melted). All that is remaining is to sit back and enjoy the mini pizzas.

Do you have any simple pizzas you make? I tried today at lunch a barbeque chicken pizza (who would have thought barbeque sauce on pizza? Not me) and not am in love with it. I will have to try that next on the French bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment