Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Peanut Butter, Banana, Honey, and Cinnamon Sandwich

Have you been trying to find a sandwich that your kids will beg you for a second one? Well I think I found that one today! My middle daughter actually had seconds and both girls have requested it for their lunches tomorrow. I love when they devour what I make them!


Peanut Butter, Banana, Honey, and Cinnamon Sandwich
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes

Ingredients:

Bread
Banana
Peanut Butter
Honey
Cinnamon
Butter

Instructions:

1. Butter one side of two pieces of bread.
2. Place the buttered side down on a large skillet or a griddle.
3. Before warming up add the peanut butter to both sides, sliced bananas to one side with honey swirled on top, and cinnamon on the other side.
4. Turn stove onto low-medium heat and toast to your liking.
5. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment