Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Preparing Lunches

Once again my children came home with empty lunch containers. I take that as a good sign.

My oldest is so much like me when it comes to food. She would eat the same thing day in and day out if I would allow her to. On the other hand my middle child likes to spice it up a little every day.

I realized after I took the picture that I missed something dairy. I guess that happens when you are having a conversation with a friend while you are making lunches. Good thing they have milk with breakfast.

Some of the items are the same as yesterday (as I said she is happy having the same thing every day). I did throw in some lettuce for my middle daughter and changed up the snack to peanuts with 5 chocolate covered raisins.


Wednesdays are always a fun day with lunches because it is a half day, so we will see what they come home with.

No comments:

Post a Comment