Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Simple Layered Bean Dip

I was very lucky to be able to make some food for a friends baby shower the last two days. I am so happy that she had a wonderful shower! I cannot wait to meet her new little bundle of joy next month (she holds a special spot in my heart since she has the same name as my sister).
 
This dish is so easy to make and there is endless possibilities...you can always add olives or peppers, remove ingredients...we went with the basics. I was told that it was delicious (sorry I do not eat most of what is in the dish so I did not sample this one).
 
 
 
Simple Layered Bean Dip
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Serving Size: Good for a gathering

Ingredients:

30oz refried beans can
1 package of taco seasoning
24oz sour cream
32oz store bought guacamole
32oz of salsa (chunky) or pico de gallo
14oz fiesta blend shredded cheese
1 cup green onions
1/2 cup of cilantro

Instructions:

1. In a separate small bowl mix the refried beans and taco seasoning together.
2. Spread the bean mixture into the bottom of a 9 x 13 dish.
3. Add each additional ingredient down the list layering it on top of the last.
4. Place in fridge until it is time to enjoy. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment