Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Deviled Eggs

My family loves hard boiled eggs! I send them in my kids lunches almost every day. The one thing I had yet to figure out was a good deviled egg recipe...well until last night. I made some for the shower and let my daughters be the taste tester (didn't want to bring nasty eggs for a baby shower with 40+ guests). This morning when I came downstairs to serve them breakfast they told me it wasn't the desserts they were looking forward to at the shower, it was the deviled eggs. My face was beaming from ear to ear. It means the world to me that I make food that my family actually truly enjoys!


Deviled Eggs
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
Serving Size: 8-12 people

Ingredients:

12 eggs
6 tablespoons of mayonnaise
3 teaspoons white vinegar
3 tablespoons sugar
3 tablespoons classic mustard
paprika for garnish

Instructions:

1. Boil eggs for 12 minutes then let cool.
2. Cut the eggs in half
3. In a separate bowl mix the cooked yolk, white vinegar, sugar and classic mustard.
4. Fill the whites back with the mixture. I used a zip lock bag and cut a small hole in the corner to use like a pastry bag or you can fill with a spoon.
5. Top with paprika.

No comments:

Post a Comment