Sunday, April 12, 2015

Transformers Birthday Bash For My Little 4 Year Old!

I cannot believe my youngest is 4 years old today! He has grown up way too fast. I still remember waking up in the middle of the night to his contractions. He was born 45 minutes after I arrived at the hospital. The nurses were completely in shock when I told him he was ready to come. They thought I was going to be there for awhile, but my 9 pound little boy who was 3 weeks early could not wait to join us. I am so lucky to have amazing children!

Well I couldn't keep him out of the kitchen, so the birthday boy assisted with making his treats. I hope that he enjoyed his party as much as I think he did. He requested a Transformers party and I delivered to the best of my ability! He was all smiles through the whole party!

 
The gift bags were Transformer cups, a Transformer band, Transformer tattoos, an Avengers eraser (yes we had to throw in some super heros because he loves them too), and a bubble gum that matched the colors.

 
We made a spread of food for our guests to enjoy.
 
 
Transformers need food to be able to roll out to the bounce house!
 
 
I mad a strawberry fluff (recipe to follow) with pineapples, strawberries, and blueberries.
 




Bubble gum in the 3 main colors of transformers.


Pretzels with Kisses and M&M's


Peanut Butter Rice Krispy Treats


Yellow 7up (Food dye makes it so easy to match your drink to your theme).

 
No birthday is complete without a mouth watering cake! My son requested a chocolate cake since his sisters love chocolate!
 


My son had a blast wearing his Transformer masks!



No comments:

Post a Comment