Monday, April 27, 2015

Frozen Themed Blue Margarita

The kids had a blue themed drink for the party, so why not the adults too? Of course it had to be something blue and yummy to drink!

I took the name from another drink that I found. Thinking of unique Frozen themed drink names is not my specialty.

The name tag is printed from: Oh My Fiesta. I copied the picture I was interested in and placed it in Microsoft Word. Then I made a text box to add the wording.


Blue Margarita Prep Time: 5 minutes
Serving Size: 12 drinks

Ingredients:

600 ml lime juice
900 ml silver tequila
475 ml blue curacao liqueur
250 ml agave nectar (or to taste)
coarse salt for the rim of the glass is optional

Instructions:

1. Chill lime juice and tequila.
2. Mix together all ingredients except for the salt.
3. Optional - salt the rim of the glass
4. Serve over ice!


No comments:

Post a Comment