Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Strawberry Fluff Fruit Dip

My kids love to eat fruit whether it is at a party or just a daily snack. I found this delicious recipe for Strawberry Fluff and modified it a little.  My kids scarf it right up and it is always a hit at our parties!

It could easily be changed over to a different flavor if you like blueberries or mixed berries instead.


Strawberry Fluff

Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes

Ingredients:

1 7ounce jar of marshmallow cream
280 grams of spreadable strawberry cream cheese (I can only find packages that are 226g so I use 1 whole package and 1/4 of the second)
2 cups of whipped cream
 
Instructions:
 
1. Combine all ingredients into a large bowl and mix together until smooth.
2. Refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment