Thursday, April 9, 2015

Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Always A Hit In This House

I had the most amazing cake in mind this year for my husband for his 30th birthday (a Reese's cake because it is his favorite candy). After I finally narrowed down the perfect icing recipe he informed me all he wanted was a HUGE soft chocolate chip cookie. I swear he could eat homemade chocolate chip cookies daily if I would bake them everyday.

I could not let him down, mainly since it was the big 3-0! I took a pizza pan, followed the good ol' Nestle Tollhouse recipe and then 15 minutes in the oven. Out came a beautiful cookie!

I know this is not a special recipe, but it is the one used most in our family. I love to bake and make my family happy. If it requires 1,000's of chocolate chip cookies to be baked I will never complain!

No comments:

Post a Comment