Friday, April 24, 2015

Ending the Week Right

The weekend has finally arrived! Time to get ready for another weekend packed with additional children coming in and out of our door! It is only 4:30 pm on Friday and I have had two additional young ladies playing school at my house with my girls. Their laughter brings a smile to my face!

We couldn't start the weekend off right without a healthy lunch to fill their bellies in school today. The girls took a brown sugar ham sandwich with an orange, cottage cheese, carrots & celery, and a fruit salad. Snacks for the day are raspberry yogurt pretzels with honey sesame sticks.

 
 
The girls have informed me that they are not too fond of the honey sesame sticks, so I am back to the drawing board on new ideas to keep them wanting more. I guess I will check to see what Fry's has tonight when we go pick up Into the Woods. 

No comments:

Post a Comment